Our Menus feature (Main menu>Website>Menus) helps create a categorization to the content being created in a Opennemas newspaper. In a few seconds you can create or modify your frontpages menu.
- Sections and/or categories are a set of elements (news, photos , videos , files, audio, surveys, etc ... )
- It is important to differentiate the concept of section and/or categories from the one of Category Menu.
How to manage Opennemas Menus module
Go to the Menus Manager: Menu > Website> Menus .
By default Opennemas shows a list of 6 menus :
- frontpage: menu of all frontpages of NEWS in the Newspaper
- statics: menu of the footer in Static Pages
How to edit frontpage menu
- Click on"Edit" option on the menu named "frontpage" .
- In the editing screen there are two blocks: Name/Position and Menu Contents
- In the section Menu Contents you can see a list of its elements.
- By clicking the "Add items" a pop-up window will open
- In the pop-up window you can select the item type: External link , Frontpage, Modules , Static Page, etc ...
- Select the items that you want to add and click the Add button.
- Selected items will be listed at the bottom of the list, one after the others. You can Drag and drop to organize the list as you prefer.
- If the user moves the item to the right (inward) the element becomes a submenu.