Opennemas - Managing authors
Opennemas Authors creation allows to add a signature to the content that will appear in the published page. Both in the CMS and in the Newspaper this will allow filtering and search of content created by that particular Author.
Creating an author in 3 easy steps:
- Go to Main menu>System>Authors and click on Create menu button. Short link access is also available from the top bar menu button "Create";
- Complete the form with the required information from new author;
- Save the new user information using the save button.
Information that may have an author:
- Name and surname
- E-mail address
- Short biography
- Full biography
- Own page RSS
- An author will not be able to access the administration panel, unless the administrator of the newspaper so wishes and if the limit of permitted user has not been reached.
- You can always increase the number of contracted users. View more information.
- Each author should have a unique e-mail address.